Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boy Crazy

Yep, you guessed it, in true Hebdon fashion we are officially expecting another boy! Everyone is excited -- even Beth. (Of course she is excited. She will retain the privilege of her private room.) I am personally delighted that my original prediction has been proven correct. Thank you Chinese Fertility Calendar!

We are so grateful that everything looked as it should on the ultrasound -- what a relief and a blessing. Now all we have to do is figure out what to name this little guy. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Krystell said...

K, what is this Chinese Fertility Calendar..... ;0) Congrats again and again! I am putting together a list for names...LOVE YA!!

Emily said...

How exciting for you and your family. Boys are definitely fun and full of energy. I am sure he will be cutie just like his older brothers. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Boy, I sure like that Joseph name...;0)