Easter Sunday was a cold but beautiful day. We were thankful for the sunny skies after church which allowed us to take some quick photos of the kids. True to form, the Cincinnati weather reminded us how volatile it can be and it started to flurry as we finished our pictures. It was really coming down as we are our Easter dinner and before we could clear the dishes the sun was out again.
All of the kids indulged their sweet tooth thanks to the Easter Bunny. Kevin and I indulged our sweet tooth after Easter when we raided the 50% off sale at Wal-mart. Why is it that Cadbury Mini-eggs taste better when they are half off?





1 comment:
So cute! I love the pics/slideshow! I am so grateful for your blog. I don't feel like I am missing out as much! However, I agree with the cadbury, mini or not, they are delicious!
Post a Comment